Informations for international students

Dear international students,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your interest and welcome you to our website. We have collected below the most common questions that arise according the university in general or dentistry as the study course.
In order to apply to german universities you should follow the following link:
And select the universities of your own preference. For further information:
If you would like to complete a practical course or work at the dental clinic of our university, you should contact the specific department you are interested in. You can find the contact information here:
International students need a specific level of the german language in order to be able to study at a german university. The C2-Level is required for dentistry, which can be achieved through an exam.
Our university offers language courses at all the levels and the possibility to write the final exam, which is the requirement for a placement offer at the university. All the information in the following websites:
All the international students who do not have a country of origin in the Europe must complete an extra course for 1 year at a college and then start their studies:
The following websites could be helpful as general information for the studies in Germany:

Some general informations from the university of Heidelberg.

You can also find informations about a detailed German Student Residence Permit on that page:
This webpage provides an excellent and easy-to-digest overview of the application process of the Student Residence Permit.

We would like to thank you once again and wish you good luck and all the best for the future. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to hear from you.

The student council of the dentistry department at the Heidelberg